(Icare® ic200 TONOMETER CLINICAL TONOMETERY – INTRODUCING A NEW ERA)
The device is based on a rebound measuring principle that requires no drops, air or specialized skills for its use. The new premium design and user interface bring IOP measuring to a new level.
The Icare ic200 tonometer is designed for professional use in the surgical operation room and emergency room as well as the clinic. The ic200 is fully portable, requires no anesthesia and its freedom of positioning allows measuring whether the patient is sitting, standing, half-sitting or in the supine or lateral recumbent position.
A high-visibility indicator at the probe base confirms your positioning of the tonometer prior to measurement. A green light indicates measurement will be reliable, a red light indicates incorrect positioning.
FUNCTIONALITY WITH COMFORT
- Effortless probe loading with the same probe as for the Icare TA01i and ic100 tonometers
- The probe can’t accidentally drop from the device
- Easy menu in many languages
- Wireless (Bluetooth) printing and measurement transfer
- Brand: icare
- Product Code: ic200
- Availability: In Stock
- Weight: 0.00kg
- Dimensions: 0.00 X 0.00 X 0.00 mm